1 capsule contains:
Calcium ... 300 mg
Magnesium ... 150 mg
For healthy and strong bones
The two active components of CaliVita® Strong Bones are calcium and magnesium, in the optimum nutritional ratio of 2 to 1, which ensures maximum utilization by the body and prevents kidney stones. The preparation is excellent in the prevention of osteoporosis, is also a natural sedative and relaxant.
Strong Bones prevents:
- back pain, brittleness and breaking down the "head"
- parodontozie and humus
- growth disorders in young people,
- the formation of kidney stones
- insomnia, night sweating, nocturnal enuresis in young children,
- for people who abuse of synthetic tranquilizers and sleeping pills,
- to treat migraine headaches (seortonina regulates hormone levels, and melatonin) - blinking "points" before the eyes, shake the eyelids,
- with hair loss and baldness,
- the fragility and splitting nails.
99% of the calcium in our bodies can be found in the bones and teeth, and it is vital for their growth, and structural integrity. Even though the bones may stop growing at full adulthood, the bones still need a continuous supply of calcium in order to maintain their strength, and proper function. As well as supporting the health of our skeletal structure and teeth, calcium also plays an important role in muscular function, the function of the central nervous system, and normal blood coagulation.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral element in the body. 60% of the magnesium in our metabolism can be found in the skeleton, where it helps support and preserve the normal structure of bones and teeth. It also plays an important role in the normal functioning of the central nervous system and muscles. It is also a vital factor in the energy production processes of the body, and assists in protein synthesis and normal cell division.
1-2 capsules daily or as recommended.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Consult with your doctor before taking this product if you intend on taking any other calcium or magnesium containing supplements concurrently with this product. High doses of these two substances over a prolonged period may have adverse health effects.
Key words: calcium, magnesium, osteoporosis, bones