Zinc (amino acid chelate) ... 15 mg
Tablets containing organic compound of zinc in the form of chelates, well absorbed and efficiently utilized by the body. Zinc works in our body like a policeman directing traffic. Supervising the work of enzyme systems, it affects many metabolic processes.
The action of zinc:
- Prevents the growth and development disorders in children and adolescents,
- Prevents incorporation into bones and teeth of cadmium and lead instead of calcium,
- Helpful for colds,
- Helpful in hypothyroidism and in cancer therapy,
- For diabetics, is involved in insulin
- In the first trimester of pregnancy due to the construction of walls bearing
- Prevents miscarriage,
- Used in women with irregular cycles,
- Counteracts mental disorders and has a positive effect on intelligence.
The zinc skin problems faster treatment:
- For acne releases vitamin A from liver, grease the skin,
- 10 days before and after surgery in the treatment of burns,
- For people taking oral contraceptive pills and medications
- Internally heal ulcers, used in liver diseases,
- Helpful in treating ulcers in diabetic patients especially in leg ulcers caused by varicose veins and cardiovascular disease.
Zinc, naturally occurring in shellfish, whole grains, sprouts, legumes, vegetables, and dairy products, is one of the most important trace elements for good health. It is an activator of more than 70 enzymes, the proteins that are responsible for instigating a variety of crucial biochemical reactions in the body. One of the enzymes that relies on zinc is insulin, which is essential for proper carbohydrate metabolism and energy. Zinc is necessary for proper cell division, making it a very important element for the immune system, where cell replication requirements are huge. Zinc also plays a vital role in the function of the reproductive organs, and contributes to the structural integrity of many proteins in the body. Lack of zinc in cell membranes makes the cell more susceptible to oxidative damage from free radicals.
Zinc is not distributed evenly in the body. The brain, heart, and lungs tend to have more stable concentrations, while the amount in the blood, and in reproductive organs tends to vary according to the amount of zinc in the diet. Metabolic levels of zinc may be adversely affected by pollution, unbalanced diet, mental or physical stress, pregnancy, lactation, or illness.
1 tablet daily or as recommended.
Keywords: Chelated Zinc, Zinc, immunity, colds, skin, diabetes