1 capsule contains:
Royal jelly concentrate (6% HDA) 50 mg ...
(equivalent to 150 mg)
The magic power of royal jelly consist of around 500 most precious nutrients, enzymes and amino acids. Bee Power is excellent not only for children but also for their grandparents.
- protects against colds, infections, flu, sore throat, rose, running nose
- it is effective against S. aureus (MRSA), Streptococci, fungi and Salmonella
- returns the appetite, beneficial in anorexia and malnutrition
- during inflammation of bones and joints, osteoporosis, bone fracture
- influences the circulatory system, increases the production of red blood cells, improves the production of haemoglobin,
- with Ocean21 used in pernicious anaemia, myelophthisis, haemophilia and anaemia in the elderly
- improves immune system, revitalises the body
- during problems with fertility and potency as a natural aphrodisiac
- improves the vital energy of the body
Honey bees use pollen and a special secretion from glands in their head, to produce a nutrient rich substance called royal jelly. Royal jelly is fed to all larvae in the hive to provide nutritional support for rapid growth, but it also is used to trigger the morphology that turns a regular larva into a queen bee. If a larva receives royal jelly exclusively from the time of hatching, and in large quantities, it becomes a queen bee. Unlike worker bees that live, on average, for four to six weeks, a queen bee can live for three to five years, and in that time produce hundreds of thousands of eggs. A testament to the exceptional nutrition the queen bee receives is the fact that, in a single day, she can lay more than her own body weight in eggs.
Royal jelly contains many substances that are beneficial for human health. It is rich in quality protein, containing all 18 amino acids. It also contains simple carbohydrates, B-complex vitamins, trace minerals and enzymes, and helps support a healthy immune system with antibiotic components. It is also source of acetylcholine, a key compound in the proper functioning of the central nervous system.
Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed.
You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner, before taking any supplement.
Supplementation with royal jelly or bee pollen is not recommended for people with hay fever or any other allergies. If an allergic reaction develops while taking any product, stop use immediately and see a doctor.
Keep in a cool, dry place.
Keywords: Bee Power, asthma, fractures, joints, skin, immunity, appetite